MATTHEW E. VOGLER
Matthew E. Vogler is an associate at Hart & David, LLP. Mr. Vogler focuses his practice on corporate/civil litigation and transactional work. Additionally, Mr. Vogler is developing another focus in estate planning and asset management.
Mr. Vogler received a B.A. from Case Western Reserve University and a Juris Doctor from The Maurer School of Law at Indiana University. Mr. Vogler has worked in both the public and private sector, spending time with the Attorney General’s Office in both Florida and Indiana.
Mr. Vogler currently resides in Downers Grove.
- State Bar of Illinois
- Indiana University – The Maurer School of Law – (J.D.) – Juris Doctor
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A.) – Political Science
- American Bar Association
- University Club of Chicago
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Downers Grove Chamber of Commerce
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)