While some economic conditions may be more favorable toward higher risk ventures than others, investing in technology, entrepreneurial, and small business ventures is always important to growth within companies and the community as a whole. Discerning favorable circumstances is helpful to making the investment a success, but knowing the legal regulations and complexities involving such ventures is vital.
At Hart & David, we provide the insight, guidance, and representation you need when undertaking various entrepreneurial ventures, whether you are procuring funds from investors or seeking worthwhile ventures to yield a return.
There are plenty of risks involved in implementing a new idea in the market, and those risks are only compounded if you remain blind to regulatory matters. Preventing lawsuits and maintaining compliance with the various financial and operational standards in place on businesses is vital to a successful entrepreneurial venture. Hart & David can provide legal assistance with regards to:
– Marketing and advertising
– Financial considerations, including borrowing and purchasing
– Procurement of/investments in capital assets
– Operational standards and considerations, including employment, manufacturing, and compensation
– Business structuring and strategic planning
– Taxation laws
– Registration, exemption, and disclosure of securities and other financial assets
– Intellectual property protection
Our legal experts can help you get your entrepreneurial venture started confidently on its feet.
Small Business Owners
Getting experienced attorneys to back your small business is vital to preventing legal complications in the near and distant future. Not only can we help you resolve litigations and disputes successfully, our expertise allows us to advise you on a variety of regulatory matters, including:
– Legal structuring decisions and formation
– Labor laws
– Discrimination and harassment issues
– Intellectual property protection and considerations, including copyright and patent laws
– Tax issues and laws
– Contract and agreement drafting
– Documentation of rights and responsibilities
– Alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation
– Investment and securities regulations
Small businesses frequently fall in to legal pitfalls which can quickly drain their time and revenue. Hart & David can help you avoid common errors when structuring and running your business.
Technology and Entrepreneurial Ventures
With the constant evolution and growth if technology in the marketplace, investing in tech ventures can offer high yields in a very short time. However, doing so successfully requires a thorough knowledge of the market, a portfolio approach to investing, and a clear understanding on how the law affects your investment options.
Hart & David provides the investing and legal experience required to help you manage investments and adhere to regulatory standards. If you are investing in a new technology, know that we have your back when it comes to making complex transactions and structuring your investment portfolio.
Legal aid is absolutely vital to avoiding the pitfalls that threaten most high-risk entrepreneurial ventures. Whether you are seeking to establish a new place in the market or simply managing an existing small business, we can help you prepare for the legal hurdles you will need to make on your way to success. For a free consultation with our attorneys, contact Hart & David today.